Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Told to, Needed to, Probably wasn't a great idea



A generalized concept, yes yes.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Or at least give me a solid concept to work with, people.

Ah, but that's fine, that's fine. I'll toss my two pence into this scene, give some solid feedback.

Alas, I've got one idea, and I think I'll stick to my guns on this one.

Some think calling people cogs is a derogatory term, being merely part of a machine. However, I respectfully disagree! We're all part of a system, something greater, something that we may not like, but ultimately we must work with.

Such is life. Such IS life, in fact.

To work in a well oiled machine is to function as a human being, thus we are gears in a clock.

Why a clock? Well, I believe, or rather, I'm trying to convey the belief that

"in the span of a second, design can convey an infinite number of possibilities."

Thus is my design. Please don't steal, and if you do, for the love of karate jesus please do a better job than I did.

The steady ignition of a cigarette
Held by the rather dapper man
Unmarked
Unfiltered
Black ties and narration
Against those desperate individuals
Under starlight
Under dreamscape

[ I alone am alone ]

The soundless footsteps of a storyteller
Owned by the authoritative voice
Indeterminate
Incomprehensible
Nightmares and distortion
Acted for that captive audience
In mind
In matter

[ I alone am not ]




No comments:

Post a Comment